Lamprell’s Engineering Services provides a range of engineering solutions from concept engineering, FEED, design engineering to detailed & construction engineering including offshore drilling rigs, land rigs, onshore and offshore Engineering, Procurement & Construction projects, pipelines, pressure vessels, skids, modules, decks and jackets. This is delivered by a team of experienced multi-discipline engineers and designers using the latest engineering software and 3D modelling techniques. The Group offers services including process, mechanical, electrical & instrumentation, piping and structural engineering.
Scope of Work
- Process studies and optimisation
- Feasibility studies
- Basic and detailed engineering
- FEED (Front End Engineering and Design)
- HSE studies
- Commissioning services
- Start-up assistance
- Technical secondment
Apart from the projects listed, there are a number of additional jobs executed by the Lamprell Group. For more information please contact us.
- TAKREER (Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company) – EPC for Isomerate Quality Improvement (IQI) Project at Ruwais Refinery
- ADCO (Abu Dhabi Co. for Onshore Oil Operations) – Engineering services for BAB Thamama ‘B’ Gas Lift Pilot for 2 wells
- GASCO (Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited) – EPC for providing Oily water Sump at GASCO Habshan Plant.
- BOROUGE (Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited) – Detailed Design for the installation of 14” desalinated water line and a jump over line.
- ADMA-OPCO / CAE / TELVENT – Replacement of RTU / SCADA at US & ZK Fields
- TOTAL ABK – Control Room Facilities Relocation Project – EPCM