Lamprell’s Sunbelt H2S safety services division provides complete safety solutions to its clients through a range of specialised products and services.
As an authorised distributor for a number of safety equipment manufacturers, Sunbelt ensures that it offers products that adhere to British, European and US standards.
Sunbelt also provides technical consultancy, services and support specialised in the detection and handling of the highly toxic H2S gas.
Scope of Work
- Specialising in H2S detection and related services
- H2S training, consultancy, equipment sales and rental
- Hydrostatic testing of cylinders – US DOT approved
- SCBA servicing / flow test / posi-check
- Breathing air compressors, fire extinguisher service and repair
- Safety training courses in accepted practices for H2S safety, toxic gas protections training and confines space entry training
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating Co. – H2S safety services during work over, drilling and development of Karachaganak gas/condensate field in North West Kazakhstan
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore – H2S safety services during drilling operations in Bab Field, UAE
- Western Zagros – H2S safety services during exploration and development drilling operations in Western Zagros' concession area in Kurdistan, Iraq
- REPSOL REMSA – H2S safety services during the exploration and development drilling operations in REMSA Offshore concession